Beryle & Lee™ currently offers two Congregation Management products: mDomestics™ & mStewardship™.
mDomestics is a Congregation Management System that is designed for Jehovah’s Witnesses to help manage Congregation matters such as scheduling Life & Ministry parts, Public Talks, and Kingdom Hall cleaning. It will also allow you to schedule Sound, Audio, and Attendant assignments, Print schedules for the information board, and track publisher activity in the ministry. mDomestics is designed to run on an iPad and synchronize between all the members iPads that have access to it. This replication process is easy, instant, and wireless. Everyone’s iPad will always remain in sync with each other no matter who inputs data or updates records. No need to share zip files to update individual databases and no chance of becoming out of sync with each other. mDomestics is the perfect app for those taking the lead in the Congregation as it is mobile and always with you wherever you go. This allows you to have all the congregation’s information at your fingertips. You can lookup publisher information to help with shepherding calls or to provide comfort and support during difficult times. Elders can easily prepare reports for Circuit Overseers as well as meetings of the Body of Elders.
Things available now:
- Schedule Life & Ministry parts and make assignments
- Schedule Public talks with local speakers or visiting congregations
- Schedule Sound, Audio, and Attendant assignments
- Input and track field service activity
- Print schedules for the information board.
- Print reports for Circuit Overseer visits
- Print reports for servant meetings
Things available soon:
- Share information about your Public speakers with other congregations in your Network Neighborhood. Each congregation manages their speakers and their network neighbors see the changes. Someone moves to or from another congregation, these changes are automatically sent out in a controlled and secure manner between your approved Network Neighbors.
- mPublisher app for iPhone to allow publishers to see the weekly meeting schedules, report their time, and see their assignments.
mDomestics will change everything you thought you knew about Congregation Management. With this mobile app, that replicates instantly and wirelessly, you will never be out of touch with your Congregation data. We invite you to visit the app store and download mDomestics now and start your journey to better Congregation Management.
(Currently under Rewrite)
Forget about all of the manual drudgery that you used to have to endure to manage your church’s congregation. With mStewardship on your iPad, you have at your fingertips a completely integrated Church Management System that will help you revolutionize the way that you record, store and utilize the information about your church membership and all aspects of their activities including donations.
With mStewardship you can:
- Establish records for all of your church members and their families
- Link multiple home addresses to an individual and family
- Connect individual and households to multiple forms of contact information including mailing address, Email addresses and multiple phone numbers
- Manage changing personal information about church members including births, deaths, marriages, and divorces
- Manage the use of multiple housing or mailing locations by parishioners such as vacation houses or temporary military deployments
- Establish a Pledge plan by individual/household with related envelopes
- Manage the donation collections event with a breakdown of information by collector, types of monies and designated donation category
- Plan and manage multiple other charitable fund raising events and track their actual results against expectations
- Create a detailed, layered budget
- Automate the management of thank you cards, solicitations and other mailing efforts.
- Provide significant automated reporting on church membership, collections effectiveness, progress against budget, etc.
Future updates of mStewardship will allow you to:
- Track and tap into the skills and interests of individual church members
- Managing the visitation process
- Planning, managing, and recording spiritual events such as baptisms, funerals, etc.
- Feed directly to your automated accounting package, such as QuickBooks
mStewardship was developed and tested with real church stewards and treasurers. It is simply the best new tool for managing church activities available in the marketplace. It was developed specifically for use on the iPad to take best advantage of this extremely graphical, flexible and portable tool. Once you have tried mStewardship, we know you will agree that this is the system for which your church has been searching.